Apple Music for PC. This app is going to be the biggest Music Streaming App ever, mark my words! This app will cross Spotify very soon. Singers and Cover artists are joining the App Music nonstop because Apple Music will pay more than Spotify. The main attraction is the variety of songs and content and especially the adless service. Listen to your favorite artists and their all hit songs on Apple Music. It will cost you a minor amount every month because it is subscription-based.
Apple Music is available on Android, iOS, and Web. Basically, it targets car owners. So that they can play the songs in cars without memory cards and phone connection. Especially the Tesla Owners will love in love with the app. Apple Music is offering the 3 months trials period for free. That’s a massive time for a product that popularity is already skyrocketed.
No doubt that Apple Music is complete from all angles except one. There is a compatibility issue that is not ignorable. Because the operating system is the most used computer operating system. Yes! we are talking about Windows. Apple Music’s official app is unavailable for Windows. Obviously, it’s available on macOS because it is the operating system by Apple.
How to Download Apple Music for PC
What can a Windows user do when the Apple Music on Windows is unavailable. I think, the only option left is the Android emulation or iOS emulation. To download Apple Music for PC Windows, users have to rely on an emulator. Or, they need to use the web version which is not so suitable. You have to rely on a browser for using an online music streaming service. So, we demonstrated a scripted guide that allows users to download, install and use Apple Music App on PC. Instructions are mentioned below.
✔ Open Google Play on Emulator to install Apple Music.
- Create unlimited Playlists and add as many songs as you want.
- Listen to the music with your friends to enjoy the party virtually and live too.
- Follow along to your favorite songs with time-synced lyrics.
- More than 75 Million songs are already available on Apple Music.
- Get personalized mixes and top picks based on the music you love in Listen Now.
- Featuring dozens of exclusive shows created by the most iconic names in music
- Explore all-new stations, Available live or on-demand.
- Stream your favorite music via Chromecast to your favorite device.
- Download your favorite tracks and play offline.
- Create a profile and follow friends to see music they’re listening to and playlists they’ve shared.
- Three months free trial.
- Watch exclusive interviews, live performances, and more from your favorite artists.
Is Apple Music free now?
The three-month trial for a new user is free, later they have to pay the amount. Select the package and the price will be charged accordingly using PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. I guess when the developer is Apple, users don’t need to worry about the security of their credentials.
How much does Apple Music cost per month?
Apple Music costs $9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing). College students can subscribe for $4.99 per month.
How much is Apple Music for a year?
Apple Music offers a free 3-month trial for most new users. After that, here are the main pricing options: $9.99/month or $99/year for individuals. Furthermore, Apple is famous for running discount offers. So, never miss the exciting discounts on special events like Christmas, New Year Eve, and other national holidays.