BlueStacks for Windows. In the ending years of 21-century first decade, a new trend in technology was introduced. The trend has totally changed the limitations and boundries in the operating system world. People come to know they can run more than 1 operating system on their computers. The trend is known as emulation and software that perform the function is known as emulators. The developers were really aware that Android is going to be the top operating system in the world, so they emulated Android on other devices and the experiment got successful.
The Android emulators got popular at the start of the second decade. Credit goes to the BlueStacks, it was the first, the trendsetter, and most stable Android Emulator developed to date. At the current time, BlueStacks is still the top development of Android Emulation. When it comes to installing and using the Android app on a PC, BlueStacks for Windows comes first. Unfortunately, the giant Tencent gaming product GameLoop leads from BlueStacks when it comes to playing Android games on PC. Overall, BlueStacks for Windows is leading.
- Operating System: 64-bit version of the following operating systems
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8120 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD7970 / R9 280X or better (2048MB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 30GB DirectX: 11
Today’s tutorial is for the people who want to install and use BlueStacks on Windows or MacOS. Also, we are going to write down some key features of BlueStacks.
Alternate: LD Player for Windows
BlueStacks Key Features
- It is the fastest Android Emulator among all others, it is running on the latest Android version.
- The BlueStacks for Windows and Mac’s developers innovated products a lot as it is much better for gaming.
- Approximately more than 400 million gamers use BlueStacks which is more than all other emulator users jointly.
- Stability, Smoothness, and stronghold even during gameplay.
- Graphics quality is damn awesome but it depends on your Computer Hardware and internet connection.
- Never Lags or interrupt you unless you are not updated to the latest version or connection problems.
How to Install BlueStacks for Windows & Mac?
Step 1) Visit the official site of BlueStacks.
- Click on the download button. It will start downloading. The file size is heavy so it will take some time
Step 2) Once the BlueStacks has been successfully downloaded, click on the file. Run the setup to start the installation.
Step 3) After that, the BlueStacks start menu will appear with the “install now” button. Click on it to configure BlueStacks on PC.
Step 4) Wait for the extractions of the files, it will take a while to complete the extraction. Once the extraction gets complete. Click on the Complete Button.
Step 5) After completing the initial procedure, you need to fulfill some essentials and formalities like selecting your Language
Step 6) Now it will request your Google Android ID and Password.
- If you are an Android user already, enter the same ID and password.
- If you are a new user then you can create a new account directly from the screen. Just click on create a new account.