IPC360 Home for PC is simplifying the life of people having security cameras and smart home. This app is the degradation of the famous surveillance tool IPC360 series. In this tutorial, the author is writing guides on how to install IPC360 for Windows and macOS. Also, check why Android Emulators are essential to have an Android app on a PC. Moreover, you must check the key features of IPC360 Home. So, you come to know either this app worth using or not.
✔ Open Google Play on Emulator to install IPC360 Home.
Security cameras are becoming the need of people and so as the monitoring apps. Android offers a variety of surveillance tools but we bring the best of them. IPC360 Home is a new app with the latest attachments and amendments.
DOWNLOADING PROCEDURE OF IPC360 FOR PC
To install the IPC360 Home for PC we need the assistance of Android Emulators. There are plenty of Emulators you can find on the web, but no one competes with BlueStacks and Nox in terms of stability, performance, and operations. We suggest you pick one from the emulators. The rest of the method is mentioned in the above table. Users can install IPC360 Home for PC, Windows 10, macOS Laptops, and Desktops. Here are the requirements of both emulators that are minimally on each computer.
- The operating system must be Microsoft Windows 7 or above.
- In macOS, the operating system must be macOS 10.14 Mojave or above.
- The processor must be alteast Intel or AMD Processor.
- Must have at least 2GB of RAM Space.
- HDD 5GB Free Disk Space.
- An operator must be on the designation of Admin to operate.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
What is IPC360 Home?
The app is designed to control smart home appliances. Not so much advanced technology, so, it will only support a limited number of electronic products. App’s main usage is controlling the surveillance cameras. You can add up to 3 number of cameras at a time in the app, which means 3 sets of shooting angels. As we told you it is the smart home app so 3 cameras are enough to monitor inside home activities. If you want more than that, you must choose the apps like Wyze Cam for PC or Hik Connect for PC. Also, you must purchase more cameras and the cost can get high in this.
HD and Full HD Resoltuions
This is the most fascinating feature of the IPC360 Home for PC. The IPC360 Home camera uses a wide-angle lens to produce bright and crystal images. With FHD/HD resolution (1920×1080/1280×720), it delivers outstanding image quality. Even if you Zoom-in enough the details will not change more than a bit.
2 Way Conversation
Such features depend on the Camera model and support. With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensure loud and clear voice quality. Only, if your camera support sound.
- Local/Cloud Storage: All recorded videos can be stored in local and cloud storage. Select cloud storage for better performance
- Video Recording: It records cam videos and with the Playback feature, you can watch any previous video of the cam.
- Multiple Cam Management: Manage all cameras at home, office, or workplace with this app. No need for other surveillance apps.
- Two-way Voice Calls: Communicate through an app or camera with the help of an internet connection. It works just like an intercom.
Now we will like to answer some frequently asked questions about the IPC360 Home for PC. These questions are asked by different users who intend to use the IPC360 Home app for Laptops or Desktops.
CAN I Download IPC360 Home ON THE COMPUTER?
Of course, you can watch the IPC360 Home stream on the computer but not directly. The app is for smartphones, the IPC360 Home for PC version is not for computers. You have to use the emulators trick which we already mentioned in the first heading of the article.
Is IPC360 Home available for PC?
No, the app is not available for PC officially. That’s why we brought a tweak to download and install IPC360 Home for PC. Just like we guide you in the first section.